Reiki, SRT, Karuna-Ki, Matrix Energetics, Shamballa, Reconnective healing, Theta healing, Quantum healing are just a few examples of alternative healing modalities that are currently widely available and can help you address your health issues other than by any other conventional means. When you decide to undergo an alternative treatment, you usually approach a healer capable of performing any of the mentioned therapies and share with him your symptoms. Healer then initiates the healing process according to the specifics of the healing modality. However, only a few healers, before they start working with you, perform a health diagnostics for you.
Most healers solely rely on the data and symptoms you show to them. This approach is not right and may lead to several problems – at least for the following 3 reasons:
If you can choose, search for a healer capable of doing complex health diagnostics before he actually delivers the healing for you.
What does such a complex health diagnostics look like?
One example you can find below.
City/Country: London, UK
Retired: no / still working
Minerals: Not enough in her body, only 70% of all cells get fully what they need, the rest 30% suffer from insufficient amounts of minerals, as a result they prematurely age
Ionic minerals: OK
Cell salts: OK
Chelated minerals: Not enough in her body, density and quality of chelated minerals cover the needs of 40% cell proteins, the rest 60% suffer and as a result of this they prematurely age
Colloidal minerals: Not enough in the blood and cells, actual coverage is only 30%, special supplements need to be taken to supply the body
Nanosubstances: Not enough in her body, because their production in their bones has been blocked, alternative healing is able to help activate their production
Nucleic acids: Not enough in her body, reparation of genes and chromosomes becoming difficult for the body, alternative healing is able to help activate their production
Vitamins: OK, except for the vitamin-D and the D-hormone which is created out of this vitamin. D hormone helps kidneys filter blood. Extra suger levels stay in the body which is not good. This is result of aging.
Iodine (biological): Production is fine, but she has additional problem – she doesn’t produce enough substances to handle stress and stress events. During that time her cells consume as much as 6 times more Iodine and other hormones than is needed, she should work on improving production of antistress substances
Iodine (disinfecting): OK
B complex: OK, it is created in colon, quality is high, partly some B complex is also created in her fat cells around organs, very good!
Fats and glycerol: OK
Aminoacids: total number of 22 aminoacids is present in her body, but the quantity is low. Her digestive system is currently not able to produce more.
GABA aminoacids for muscles: OK, good values and volumes
Serotonin, tryptophan, melatonin: OK, good values and volumes
Ketoprofen and similar substances for nervous system and muscles: not enough because of stress levels being too high resulting in 10x times higher consumption of ketoprofen by her cells than normal.
Hormonal substances: Very low amounts even though her fat cells around organs are supporting their creation. In times of stress, 9x more hormones are consumed
Hypophysis and hormone stimulation: Similar situation as described one line above
Anabolic steroids: OK
Transport substances: OK
Digestive enzymes: duodenum is a gland that is part of small intestine is attacked by stress, substances produced don’t cover the needs of the digestive system, this hormonal gland is a gland of life, more attention to its treatment should be paid
Enzymes of hormonal glands: OK
Hypothalamus and coordination hormones: Similar situation as described above – too much stress and overconsumption of hormones
Insulin: OK, but not in the heart, too much of it is there, her body incorrectly evaluated heart state and instead of supplying quality nutritition it is protecting her heart by larger amount of insulin.
Digestive hormones and substances: Not enough, cells during stressful events consume all production and then it is missing for proper digestion
Oxygen in the cells: OK
Renin – kidneys: Not enough and even those low amounts don’t have good chemical formula, her eyes and other parts of her body suffer as a result of it
Erytropoetin – bone marrow: OK, also the number of red cells is very good, her spleen very nicely repairs her red cells and this is very good for senior age
Amines and nitroglycerin: fortunately very high amounts, this saves her heart, if the amount of these substances is high, nutrients can easier get into cells
Uric acid: OK
Blood platelets and blood density: OK
Chemical strength of in body produced chemical substances: 60% – OK
Genetic mutations: none, genetic situation is stable, very good
Spleen, Brain, Spinal cord: OK
Lungs: 30% of the lung surface is not functioning well, I recommend undergoing special lungs diagnostics
Heart: Too much insulin, problem described above
Kidneys: They aren’t regenerating well.
Liver: 50% of her liver is being transformed to child one that is weak and low efficient. Result of aging.
Pancreas: OK, also fat cells around her other organs are supporting it
Small intestine: Lack of substances that help nutrients to be absorbed well, her cells suffer from cell canibalism and at times they don’t have enough nutrients, they eat each other. It is very well known fact that 70% of the population when they reach very high age die because of cell malnutrition. I recommend she pays attention to stop this process and help her cells get more nutrients.
Stomach: there are traces of beginning ulcers and also her body is not able to heal the stomach as it used to. Around her stomach and other parts of her body, microfiber like stuff (result of delayed immune system reaction) is starting to appear. The amount of microfibers is 2 out of 10, when the number reaches 7, her body will have serious problem, she should get rid of these microfibers, natural remedies are available
Large intestine: OK
Thyroid gland: her thyroid gland produces very low amounts of hormones, however, her body created 6 additional thyroid gland-like organs in her fat cells, so the overall production of thyroid hormones is OK and covers the need of the body
Lower abdomen: OK
Overall function of immune system: Extremely well functioning when we take her age into the consideration
Toxicology: Very low amount of toxins, this is a sign of cell canibalism. Some amounts of toxins are needed for good function of liver and other glands that produce special substances out of them.
Lymphatic system: It is no longer working properly, but this is normal in people of her age.
Lyme disease: OK
Chlamydophila pneumoniae: OK
Human papillomavirus: This type of papillomavirus originates from cats and is present in her body, but her immune system “made an agreement” with this virus that the virus won’t hurt her body, we can say that she is only host of this virus
Propionibacterium acnes: Very low amounts, her immune system is able to eliminate it
Herpes viruses: Very low amounts, her immune system is able to eliminate it
Streptococci: Very low amounts, her immune system is able to eliminate it
Staphylococcus aureus: is overpopullated near sex organs and around her legs, on these places it can easily get inside the body, which is not good
Parasites: Not present in her body, also her microflora is in very good condition
Alergies: She has allergy to mites, they are currently widely spread in her body. She should take better care of the surroundings around her, use antibacterial mattresses
Mental state: Stable and in a very good condition, she has opened her bone memory which will greatly support her memory functions in later age
Depression: Very low of amounts of substances that will allow her to accept big changes in her life
Stress: Very low amounts of substances that are able to fight and process stress she encounters
Antipsychotics: Very low amounts due to stress, she uses her will power instead to counterbalance this situation
At first, Lorna should work on increasing the production of antistress substances, as currently she is in a situation where her cells are overconsuming her other essential important substances resulting in weak body regeneration. This we can achieve if she decides to undergo series of SRT/Reiki healing therapies.
Diagnostics of her subconscious mind can be also helpful and it can evaluate how much she is living in alignment with the needs of her subconscious mind.
Doing a specialised diagnostics of her lungs to find out what is going on there and how to improve the situation, is also recommended.
Disclaimer: Please note that recommendations mentioned above are valid only for my client Lorna and nobody else. Even though you may suffer from similar or identical symptoms, please don’t follow these recommendations as they were constructed especially to fit the specifics of Lorna’s body.
If yes, please contact me by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please don’t forget to mention: your name, birth date, address, list of symptoms you suffer, list of medicine you are taking, list of other issues that you feel might have contributed to your current health problems. I can try to help you.
Has any of my articles about alternative healing caught your attention? Don’t hesitate and contact me. I will be more than happy to share with you more about how SRT and Reiki therapies can improve the quality of your life.
For the readers of my webpage I prepared a SPECIAL OFFER – one year of free Reiki SRT healing. This offer is limited, I have only few free slots available. If you are interested, send me an e-mail and ask for more details: email@example.com